The south coast is an instant classic with much to offer. We stop by two waterfalls, one called Seljalandsfoss where you can walk behind. The other is the mighty Skógafoss believed by many to be one of Iceland’s most beautiful waterfalls.
You get the chance to walk along the black sand beach of Reynisfjara and up close to a fast melting glacier called Sólheimajökull glacier.
View cape Dyrhólaey, spectacular ocean cliffs where the ocean is constantly changing the shoreline of Iceland.
- The beautiful and photogenic Skógafoss waterfall, situated at the cliffs of the former coastline.
- View the small peninsula, cape Dyrhólaey, the southernmost point of Iceland.
- The beautiful black sand beach of Reynisfjara with columnar basalt formation, ocean caves and seaside cliffs. Lunch stop on the way (not included in price).
- Sólheimajökull glacier where you take an easy walk all the way to the edge of the glacier.
- Seljalandsfoss, a waterfall you can walk behind in mild weather.
Pick up from Hveragerði is at Sunnumörk at 09:05 and from Selfoss in front of Hótel Selfoss and at the Campsite at 09:15.