Paragliding in Reykjavík, Iceland, with views over lava fields, geothermal areas, snow capped mountains, the city and Atlantic ocean.
Paragliding is the simplest and purest form of flying available to man.
As a tandem passenger you need no prior knowledge, simply join our expert Paragliding Tandem Instructors and experience the world from a new and exciting perspective.
Once the Paraglider is inflated and safety checks are done, we take a few steps down a slope until we are walking on air!
The Paraglider has no motor and uses the rising air to silently glide above the ground with the other birds.
Be prepared to have your mind blown!
- Airtime up to 20 minutes depending on wind conditions, but always awesome!
- Pick up if selected, starts 20 min. before your booked time
- Minimum age under 18 years need parents written permission
- Weight limits 20-120 kg
- Included all safety equipment
- What to wear Outdoors clothing according to weather and sturdy shoes
- Photography Bring a camera at your own risk, or use our GoPro Hero4 on a stick; bookable extra
If we need to cancel your booking because of weather you can either re-book for another try or choose one of our other Free Flying experiences. Due to how fast the weather changes in Iceland we can never guarantee a flight. If we do not manage to get you airborne during your stay in Iceland, you will receive a 100% refund.
A Tandem Paragliding Flight is a legitimate Introductory flight operated by licensed Paragliding Instructor pilots from the Reykjavík Free Flying Club