Buy 1 seat for up to 6 people! Your private trip in Iceland.
We have combined two of the Iceland´s highlights together in one private trip! Glacier hiking during the day and a northern lights tour in the evening. In between the activities, we stop by at the majestic Skógar waterfall for a traditional two-course dinner at the local restaurant. As every private tour, we will be happy to adjust the program to your needs and wishes!
In just one day you will experience
- Spectacular South coast of Iceland
- Private guided hiking on Sólheimajökull outlet glacier
- 2-course dinner at the base of Skógafoss waterfall
- Visiting of the best area to see the northern lights
Don´t worry about the equipment, the price of the tour includes waterproof mountaineering boots, technical glacier equipment and extra rain gear. Also certified and knowledgable personal guide is a matter of fact on all of our private tours.
See the program of your trip
- We pick you up at your accommodation in Reykjavík at 12:00.
- The road takes us along a spectacular South coast with ash mountains, waterfalls and volcanos. The journey lasts about 2 hours, making one stop mid way where you can buy lunch and use restroom.
- When we reach the final destination of Sólheimajökull outlet glacier, we gear up at a parking lot and start the hike to the glacier.
- We spend the day hiking through the glacier and exploring crevasses and swell holes. Our guide will introduce you properly the glacial wonder world. After about 2 hours on the ice we make our way back to the parking lot.
- From there we have a 15 min drive to Skógafoss waterfall where we will have a traditional two course meal with a magnificent view of the waterfall from the restaurant.
- After a warming meal we will spend the rest of the evening hunting down the spectacles of the northern lights as we make our way back to Reykjavík. Expect to be back at your hotel no later than midnight.