The Puffin and Volcano Tour is our most popular tour. We will drive you around the island and tell you about our history and locals. Visit unique natural places and visit some puffins. In this tour we will go to Stórhöfði (the windiest place in Europe) to see our amazing puffin colony.
We will go to Herjólfdalur and see the famous elephant rock, drive in the middle of the volcano where the eruption started.
At the end of the trip, you’ll meet Tóta, a live puffin. You get to hold him and pet him if you choose.
- Sprangan – where you can see your guide do the islander local acrobatic
- Stórhöfði – the windiest place in Europe with loads of puffins and other seabirds
- Eldfell – you will be in the middle of a volcano
- Elephant rock – you will see the famous elephant rock
- Herjólfsdalur -you will see the ruins of the farmhouse of the first settler of Westman islands