Private tour of the northernmost capital in the world, Reykjavík.
Reykjavík is surrounded by countless natural wonders and is home to an impressive collection of interesting attractions and places of historic significance people are often surprised that such a small city has so much to offer, and that is why we love showing you some of our favorite must-see places along with many local secret spots not on the regular venue.
- Hallgrímskirkja (Church)
- National Art museum
- National museum
- Höfði (the Cape)
- City Hall
- Harpa (consert hall)
- Grótta lighthouse
- Along with many other special locations
- Winter operation we lend you Crampons for safe exploring.
- Operated only in small groups.
- We only provide personal well experienced driver guides..
- We can supply booster seats or infant seats.
- The luxury car varies depending on the size of the group
- Cancellation policy implemented: 24 hours prior to tour or full charges
- Optional add-ons.
- Gourmet tasting experience. Including the locals favorite delicacy.
- Learn how to cook Icelandic style.
- Art and Culture themed experience.
- Meet local artists that create unique Icelandic products.
- Shopping guide that will present all of the best know secrets that Iceland has.
We recommend that you bring
- Good shoes for walking or hiking
- Fully charged battery
- Hat and gloves.
- Your good mood.
- Your voucher.
Reviews From Tripadvisor
Our visit to Iceland was greatly enhanced by the IceLimo tour that we took with our guide, Gylfi. It would not have been otherwise possible to become acquainted with this beautiful country and some of its breathtaking features during our brief visit. Gylfi’s enthusiasm plus his extensive knowledge of Iceland’s history, geology, and culture provided us with an insight that we were unable to absorb during our visit to some of the local museums. And thanks to Gylfi’s ingenuity, we were able to enjoy the solar eclipse during our tour! He is an extraordinary asset to Iceland’s tourism industry, and we are very grateful to him for a special day. Thank you
–Kathy and Gary, visited March 2015